This is the temple I have created for “Animation Production 1: ANIM1003. I had originally created the basic temple. I have enjoyed to learn how to create the basic simple temple.
The bottom base:
- ‘Polygon Primitives’,’Square’.
- key ‘R’
- clicked the yellow cube to hold it to make the square big
- clicked the green cube to hold it to make it a thin square.
- key ‘W’ for to make the square move around the area.
- right clicked to choose the ‘Face’
- pressed the ‘W’
- clicked the green arrow hold for to pull it up
- right clicked to choose ‘Edge’.
- the edge lines
- key ‘W’ to make the line move to the right and left and down and up.
- ‘Create’ then ‘Polygon Primitives’ to choose the ‘Cylinder’.
- key ‘R’
- clicked the red cube to hold it to make it long. then I pressed the key ‘CRTL’ and ‘D’ to copy
1.’Create’ then clicked ‘Polygon Primitives’ to chose the shape ‘Square’.
2. key – ‘R,’
- ‘Create’ then ‘Cameras’.
- ‘W’ to make it move up and move back.
- ‘T’ to show a small letter like ‘Q’. It shows with straight line and then I clicked the blue square to move it down on the square.
The conclusion, I felt it interesting using 3D Maya Software as I could experiment different tools for creating the various structures and effects. I am sure I am going to use it much more in my future projects to bring out special effects.
This is the temple I have created for “Animation Production 1: ANIM1003. I had originally created Greek Temple.
The base bottom:
1. key ‘CTRL’ and ‘D’ to copy the steps.
2. key ‘W’ to move it up for together with other steps.
I researched the image from google image website to try to copy this model as my model temple. I like this detail model because it is an ancient Greek temple. I love to see history temples which is very interesting with model, shapes and detail line. I will try to experiment with the cylinder model in 3D Maya software.
1. cylinder then right clicked to chose ‘face’.
2. cylinder faces
3. key ‘W’ for to make it move back like 3D
4. right clicked to chose ‘vertex’.
5. selected the purple dots on the cylinder centre
6. the key ‘W’ to pull it up look like point.
7. key ‘E’ to make the cylinder’s surface smooth.
8. selected the cylinder to copy it and paste as eight cylinders.
I will try to improve with the roof because its hard for me to learn how to make it more detail like the first image of Greek temple from google image.
1. created Cylinder columns then pressed 3 for smooth
2. CTRL E to make the base bottom create as steps with face.
3. created thin cubes for the columns up and down.
- created thin cube
- insert edge loop 5 lines on the thin cube
- vertex some part to make it as wave
- duplicate copy them
- make it look like the roof.
- combine them together.
The Roof Base
- selected the cube.
- CRTL E selected the face to make it deep
- the line base as more detail deep and detail shape.
- Key R to make it increase
- CRTL and E to make the face reduce and pull it up.
- like steps.
- created many cylinders then pressed 3 to make it smooth.
- created other cylinder for on the roof.
- pressed CRTL and E to make it double cylinder.
- created Sphere.
- cut sphere half.
I researched the image from google image website to try to copy this model as my model temple. I like this detail model because it is an ancient Greek temple. I love to see history temples which is very interesting with model, shapes and detail line.
- Created long rectangle.
- Created the cylinder.
- Cut the cylinder half.
- Selected the the bottom edges
- CRTL E to pul them down as door shape.
- Put it inside the long rectangle
- Selected the rectangle and the cylinder
- Mesh – Booleans – Difference
- Created many small thin cylinder as gate for the door.
- Created the thin cube as steps on the rectangle top.
- Created other long rectangle for the back.
- Created three cylinders as door
- selected the cylinders and long rectangles.
- Mesh – Booleans – Difference
- Combine them together.
- Clear the history.
- duplicate copy the one part next to it
- SHIFT + D as automatic copy by itself many like 15 each.
- Combine them together
- Selected Animation from the menu
- Nonlinear – Bend
- Key – E to make the bend line as straight line – 90 degrees
- Click bend1
- press the curvature continue to make it circle curve.